Sunday, November 28, 2010

40 hours

Since wednesday night, Brian and I spent everyday together.

Wednesday: at about 8:00ish, I came over and we watched Disney movies until midnight. [4 hours]

Thursday: he came over that night and watched some movies with my family in the living room...and went to Walmart with Matt and I for some "Black Friday shopping" at midnight! I needed those Rubbermaid 40 piece set for $9! Good deal! [especially since we are moving out next fall] So, Brian went home at about 1 am-ish. [8 hours]

Black Friday: he came over at 8:30 am, brought me coffee [insert smile here :)] and we were out the door by 9 am. We took my dogs to PetSmart with my mom, went to TJMaxx, the mall, took my kitty to the vet for her shots and went to Carinos for soup and salad. We took a nap and just relaxed until my brother and mom came home. Matt and Brian played PS3 and my mom and I were "online brousing" for Christmas presents all night until about 11:30ish. [15 hours! Yay!]

Saturday: he came over at about 1:00 ish and talked to my mom while I wrapped his and Matt's presents frome me. After that, we left for a quick trip to Hobby Lobby, Walmart and went to go see a  movie. [Megamind] We came home, took care of the dogs and relaxed and talked until my family came home for the night. Last night, Matt and Brian are playing PS3 again until 1 am. I love seeing my two men bond :) Ahhh, family :) [12 hours]

Sunday: Today, I don't know what we're doing, probably just going to go shopping for his "outfit" so to speak, for Snoball in 2 weeks. Boy, I'm going to LOVE going back to high school...hahaha, kidding. It's going to be weird, but I'm super excited for it :)

Anyway, I am very happy that Brian did those things with me this weekend, especially on Black Friday. I think it takes a lot of a man to stick to his woman, deal with her tantrums about the croud at the mall, the crazy family with a smile on his face. He must love me a lot :) By the way, I counted the hours...40 hours we spent with eachother this weekend. I know you're thinking that I'm a little crazy, but that means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment