Thursday, November 4, 2010

Car accident :(

So, as my friend Janelle and I were pulling out of BSC by Schafer Hall after the amazingly funny BSC play, Comic Potential, I saw this guy pulling out in the opposite side of the street, making a U-Turn. I thought he was pulling out and made it behind me until of a sudden BOOM! He hit me. Bastard. I didn't know what was going on, I was numb. I couldn't believe that I had just gotten hit! I've NEVER been in a car accident before, I have a clean record. I saw the driver coming towards me, and I tried to open my door...can't. It's jammed pretty bad I can't even roll down my window. So Janelle and I both get out from the passenger side door, asking eachother if there was anyone hurt. Thank god no one was injured. We called the police and they came within 5-8 minutes. They took all of our driver's license and about a half an hour later, he came back with info for me. He is going to pay for my damage. He is getting a citation for illegal turning. Hahaha. That's what you get! I'm not happy about this at all, I'm just happy I don't have to pay for anything. Ya, ya, ya I know that it wasn't my fault but you have to remember that this was my first accident, and his too actually. He only got a scratch on his right light. He got damn lucky. I consider myself very fortunate and lucky to walk away with no concussions, broken arms or anything else. My head does hurt from a bit of whiplash, same with my back and neck a little bit, but all in all, I believe God's hand was on my vehicle when he hit me. My car is so bent in, another inch or so deeper and it would of hit me.


                                                           Bye bye Dynasty!

No comments:

Post a Comment