Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Goodbye Textbooks, Hello Christmas Break!

Well, today was my last day of finals/first semester. WHOO HOO!!! I am done with my first semester of college!!1 I am sooo excited Christmas break is here! I've been needing a break with stress, school, work, family, money and a social life.

To start off my christmas break, I am spending some time with my family and Brian for the most part. Tomorrow I am going over to one of my best friend, Brittney's apartment to chat along with her sister. It will be nice to catch up with the girls.

Friday I'm going over to Brian's for Christmas with his parents. Saturday he takes off to Fargo for the Houser Christmas. I am not going because of space and they are renting a hotel room and him and I cannot sleep in the same bed/room together. Parents will be parents. Oh well, I need a break anyway.

Saturday I am spending some time with my friend Maranda, who's been having a rough time with her boyfriend (now  ex) so it will also be nice to catch up with her and have a little girl time with her when Brian's gone.

Sunday one of my best friends, Ashley comes home from college in California. Dude, you have NO idea how excited to see her. Now we have more time to catch up on boys, college, life and girl stuff. Gahh! This is going to be the BEST christmas break ever!!! -- aside from working 40 hours per week and seeing my WHOLE side of my mom's side on Christmas morning :)

Oh, and did I tell you I don't go back til January 11th?!?! 3 1/2 weeks off baby!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment