Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy Frickin New Year

Ok, maybe that was a little strong...Happy New Year, hope you enjoyed your New Years Eve and hope 2011 will be a better year than 2010.

Now, it's ranting time. I'm single. What a way to start the new year, huh? Brian broke up with me because neither of us are happy enough to make it throught the relationship. This week we took a break, hoping it would be for the better, and it ended up breaking us up. Fuck. My. Life. Why did I not have the ability to see this coming? Ugh...I just don't know what to say right now...my whole world just walked out of my life as my boyfriend. 8 months...wasted. We will still be best friends, but I hope we are more than friends later on in life. I hope he comes back to me soon...no one will EVER replace him. He was my first love. Shit. I don't know what to do. Fuck. UGHHH!!!! WHY ME?!?! WHY THE 1ST OF THE YEAR?!!?! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment