Wednesday, January 12, 2011

So...

Today was the first FULL day of class. Alarm is set for 6:00 am, I wake up at 8:30. My first class starts at 8:00 am. Great. First day of class and I miss it. Awesome, thanks alarm clock! Intro to Sociology at 8 am, slept in on accident. College Algebra at 9 am, homework. English 120 at 10 am, homework. Speech at 11 am, homework. Great. Just great. Homework on the first day. Fabulous. BUT I don't have speech class on friday, and no classes on monday, YES!! At least work went well afterwords though :)

So, after feeding babies, changing dirty diapers, work went well. I LOVE working in the baby room. Less stress for me that's for sure. For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, I work at a daycare in Bismarck. During Christmas break I was the "maid" so to speak. I cooked, cleaned, prepared snacks, filled in when we are short on staff and cleaned again. I got moved to the baby room the beginning of the year. So, instead of cleaning after toddlers and preschoolers, I pick up poop, spit up, and feed them. I love it. The infants are from 6 weeks - 12 months. The youngest infant we have is 3 months, and my personal favorite, Olivia. (Aside form my other favorite infant, Kailynn) So, overall, work was good. We have a pair of twin girls, Kristen and Kendall. They are so funny and the toughest little girls I know. They are 10 months. Dylan (don't know how old he is) is the cutest baby boy there. He is the twins' boyfriend haha ;) All the babies make my day and make work fun even though they can be a pain at times. But, I love it :) I love my job :)

Ever since Brian and I broke up, we have not been on good terms for the past week. He was constantly yelling at me, calling me a "liar, cheater, a hypocrit and a bitch" ~ in his words. Pretty much making me feel like shit. I was so fed up with the texting, I told him that we needed to talk asap. I went to his work tonight and we talked from like 5:45 - 9 ish. We had a very nice talk. Thank god no one was at his work wanting to skate. (He works for the Parks and Rec after school program and Southside; an outside ice skating rink by the football field/tennis courts here in Mandan) Later we went to DQ and had some ice cream. It was really nice to talk to him in person about things. I felt like we understood eachother more than we did. We still have a ways to go, but this is a good step to a better place than we are now. I was hoping that he was going to miss me, but I was wrong. I looked into his eyes, and knew he wasnt 100% happy. I know he's content being single, and honestly, I think I am too. But there's something about him that's not all there...I don't know what it is, but I want to find out someday. Maybe not now, but someday I will know. Maybe he does miss what we had and he won't admit it. Maybe he's thinking too much/too little about his friends and how much they influence him. I don't know. Ugh. Whatever. He did admit that he wishes we would hang out...so I think that's a good thing :) Or at least I hope so. I don't know what will happen in the future, I will just have to live in the present and not worry about the past or the future. Right now, we will remain friends. I think we both need to get through some healing. Maybe  we aren't meant to be together, maybe we're better off this way. Things will turn around for us, somehow, someway. If we're together or as friends, things will turn around with us. Everything happens for a reason.

I need to do homework tomorrow night...great. Math should be easy and English shouldn't take that long. My Speech work will get done during the weekend since it is not due til next wednseday.

Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment