Tuesday, January 4, 2011

No comment.

"I may not be the most beautiful or the sexiest nor do I have the perfect body. I may not be someone's 1st choice but I'm a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not because I'm good at being me. I'm not proud of some of the things I've done in the past, but I'm proud of who I am today. Take me as I am or watch me walk away."

Stay strong, Sarah, stay strong. No matter how much it hurts, keep smiling. Don't show them how you really feel, they will only know you're vulnerable. You're not vulnerable. You don't need a man to be by your side. You're a strong, independent, beautiful young woman who has a lot to offer a man. Such as love, support, passion, sensitivity, trust, honesty, a spunky spirit and a great personality. Make choices for you instead of others, put yourself first for once and look past all the haters. Everybody fights. Everybody makes mistakes. You made yours, he's made his. You image your love life as "The Notebook" novel. Losing the one you love all because of a stupid fight. Stupidity. Ignorance. No communication. Love lost...maybe forever. Maybe not. I do know that what we had was real. I'll always remember how we would laugh together, live life together and fall in love together. Stop thinking about it. It's over. Can't you see that? I know you still don't think it's over...but for now it is. Mom does still think you're together forever but no one knows the future. You've already grown up from your mistakes. You've done everything you could, now it's up to him. If he doesn't see that you have grown from your mistakes, he's not worth it. He's dumb for not seeing it, but someday some guy will. Just know that you tried and everything happens for a reason, good or bad. And that all good things come to an end...(or so they say)

Always remember: Live, laugh, love every single day. Stay strong, stay true.

No comments:

Post a Comment