Sunday, May 22, 2011

:)

I've been happier with life lately. Which is VERY good. Sometimes it's and off and on feeling. I had a date with a guy who I graduated with. His name is Zach. We've been talking for quite a while and he finally admitted that he would like to take me on a few dates...and possibly date. It's not about the dating part that I'm SUPER excited about, because honestly I don't need to be in a relationship but he's such a sweetheart and I kinda want to give him a shot. He kinda reminds me of Brian, but he's much more mature! He actually bought me my movie ticket, and offered to buy me something at the concessions. Big step up, for me honestly. I had to pay for most things when I go on dates...which is fine if it's split or something. So, he took me to Pirates of the Caribbean....in 3-D!!! It was AWESOME!!! I'm really excited to continue going on dates with him. There's something about him that's different...yet, he really hasn't had a true girlfriend before so he's really shy but that's okay. I'll break him out of his shell :p Anyway, so I've been a happy girl lately. Things are turning around for me in the positive way. I guess my mom was right...good things happen to those who wait. Remember that, kids.

I recenetly joined Weight Watchers. Ya, ya, ya I'm sure you're wondering WHY I would join...it's a DIET. No, I dont necessarily consider it as a diet, it's a healthier lifestyle. I mean, I'm 19...going to be 20 in July...I should be in a bikini and a size 7 jean or something. Ya know? My first week I lost 5 pounds, without working out. So I was pretty excited. The main reason why I joined is because I want to live longer for my future kids, husband, family and overall just being healthier. I have a history of diabetes in my family, and I don't want to be one of them who gets it from being overweight. It's all about portions actually. So far, so good. So I'm really excited to continue my journey of being healthier..and Zach is VERY supportive of me :)

Well, I guess I should probably get my room cleaned up...it's a little messy with my clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment