Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Happiness. Pure happiness.

Like my last blog said, I've been a lot happier lately. I've really grown apart from people that bring nagativity into my life, and have brought in new people that actually care about me and don't cause drama. I've learned a lot lately, here's just a few things...

- I'm not perfect. I'm content with who I am and no one can change that.

- North Dakota does NOT hold my future. I'm moving to Colorado in 2 years to continue my education.

- It seems that everyday, every week, every holiday makes it harder to realize that my father is dead. I miss him terribly.

- I love chocolate and I can't help myself to a nice chocolate bar. Keep those away from me. HAHA!

- Brian doesn't mean anything to me anymore. Just a faded memory.

- I'm loud. I'm confident. I'm beautiful. I'm complicated. I have a temper. But that's who I am. Take me or leave me.

- I love to meet new people.

- Going slow is a good thing. Going fast can break hearts.

- I don't want a child till I'm married.

- I love my life. Even though it a long journey.

- I get crabby if I'm tired.

- I love food. I love boys. I love guy friends. Not ready for a boyfriend. Lovin the single life too much to give it up!

- I HATE people who start drama. I HATE liars and being lied too.

- Fake girls really make me mad.

- I'm never "spotting" a friend again. Or doing an "IOU" from a friend.

- Overall, I love to get away for a while. To breathe. Relax. Enjoy life.

- I'm obsessed with bouquets of flowers.

- I love being spoiled but not too spoiled.

- Sex jokes are the best. Especially when you're having a bad day.

- I am my own best friend.


All for now. Have a good evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment