Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's been a while...

Here's an update on my life: Brian and I have been on good terms, been hanging out a lot lately. We both missed the closeness that we shared with eachother when we were dating, but nothing's going to change with us. He's going to ask a girl out soon. We're done, over with. I feel that he's such an ass for wanting to be in a relationship a month and a half we break up from a 8 month relationship. Whatever, I'm not going to let it get to me anymore. I'm done trying to make him relaize what he's missing out on and how much I miss having him around as my boyfriend. I'm done. Just done. My feelings for him has definaetly been noticeable whenever we would hang out. It didn't affect me as much lately because I have gotten myself so upset that I honestly couldnt feel anything towards him...til we legitly hung out and acting like a couple made me think of how much it hurts to see him happy without me. I've gotten a lot of mixed emotions/vibes from him. One minute he looks like he wants to get back together with me, and the next he doesn't want anything from me.

After a month and a half of mixed emotions, feelings and bad vibes, I've officially just given up on him. I talked to my good friend, Ashley last night after I came back from the gym. She really encouraged me to try to move on, it's better said than done, and it will take time but I can do it. He was not the one for me. There was a lot going on in our relationship in the last 4 months before we broke up. A lot of fighting. We were both tired of it. I just have to reallly accept that it's over. It will be a little hard on me when he gets his new girlfriend in the beginning, but it will also help me. It will help me to back off since he's busy with her and make me relax and do things that I want to do. I need to make time for myself, hang out with friends and keep myself busy. It will be a struggle, but I can do it. Like she said, it will take time, it's not easy getting over a person who treated you the way you wanted to be treated, who made you feel alive, happy, and who loved you for you.

Anyway, I'm gonna go and enjoy the day. It's going to be 40 above today and I'm going to take advantage of it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment